Patients learn how to apply the tools and skills they need for their best chance of full recovery through a comprehensive, therapeutic approach.
- Effective for thousands of patients, we have two primary aspects of evidence-based care — cognitive behavioral therapy and medication management.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy: Patients learn to recognize, understand, and manage thoughts and feelings, identify maladaptive thoughts and behaviors, and change those thoughts and behaviors.
- Medication management: If medication is needed, making sure patients have the right one and dosage.
- A multidisciplinary team of experts guides your care. While physicians oversee treatment planning, experts in every field—psychiatry, medicine, nursing, psychology, social work, nutrition, experiential therapy—work to ensure each part of each treatment plan contributes to patients' success.
- Family involvement is a key part of many treatment plans. Some treatment includes family therapy, or regular check-ins. We also offer Parent University, a bi-weekly program that educates parents in the treatment, recovery, and mental health support of their children. (Exception: Adolescent Center) Note that for adolescents, depending on particular state laws, family involvement may depend on approval by the patient.
- Mindfulness and experiential therapy. We’re committed to working with patients in a warm, inviting environment to find the combination of therapy and experiences that helps patients onto a road to recovery. That’s why we offer mindfulness and experiential therapy, as well as spiritual care, providing a holistic approach to healing, regardless of faith or belief system.
- Post-treatment support groups. We offer post-treatment support groups to help in the continuation and success of your recovery.
Real people sharing what they have overcome and how Rogers helped through their process.
Eating disorder and addiction overcome ... Read More
Our proven-effective therapies will help you maintain lasting changes.
Find new understanding and deeper connections through therapeutic activities and experiences.