There is hope for recovering from addiction to alcohol, opioids, or other substances, With the right level of quality treatment and a supportive and experienced care team, patients at Rogers can gain the tools and insight to achieve and sustain sobriety.
The next level of addiction care
The path to sobriety and recovery often begins with a skilled community provider. Or, it may start with a visit to an emergency room for a more urgent need. For those that have been down that road, and need more help in overcoming addiction, Rogers offers the next level of care. With that care comes the expertise and experience of professionals specializing in addiction and substance use disorders, led by psychiatrists and physicians with special certification in, and a deep commitment to, addiction medicine. Additionally, an important component of our treatment and recovery programming is individual, group, and family therapy.
We provide specialized care for:
- Substance use disorders, including alcohol, drug and, specifically, opioid addiction
- Mental health disorders (anxiety disorders, mood disorders, OCD, and trauma/PTSD), and co-occurring addiction
Rogers can also help those experiencing intensified symptoms of schizophrenia by administering proper medications, teaching life skills and providing compassionate care; our psychiatric experts can help in a variety of situations. We work to stabilize acute symptoms while also treating other mental health disorders such as addiction – all to help those with schizophrenia regain stability, independence, and overall well-being.
Opioid addiction treatment
Opioid misuse and addiction is a growing issue in the United States. Today, nearly 2 million people a year struggle with opioid addiction, which includes heroin and prescription painkillers. At Rogers we understand the unique challenges related to opioid dependence and recovery. Through the combination of medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction with evidence-based care, we are able to provide the tools needed for long-term addiction recovery.
Our treatment approach
We help patients better understand this chronic disease of the brain, and how they can move forward with effective therapy. The appropriate level of care and approach is determined by a physician based on your telephone screening interview with one of our admissions counselors.
Rogers delivers evidence-based treatment that gives patients tools and skills that are highly effective in helping them overcome addiction and other mental health disorders:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Exposure and response prevention (ERP)
- Behavioral activation
- Prolonged exposure
- Twelve Step Facilitation therapy
- Experiential therapies such as recreational therapy, art therapy, and movement therapy, along with meditation, mindfulness, and yoga
Several programs include the option of medication-assisted treatment, which involves the use of FDA-approved medications to treat addiction involving opioids, alcohol, and nicotine. Buprenorphine products including Suboxone® and naltrexone products including Vivitrol®, are available at all Rogers addiction treatment care locations, including mental health and co-occurring addiction facilities.
Levels of care
A multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, counselors, therapists, and behavioral specialists work with adolescents and adults with substance use disorders.
At Rogers, you have a continuum of care.
- Inpatient care, including withdrawal management and inpatient rehabilitation
- Residential care for adults and adolescents through our Mental Health and Addiction Recovery programs, averaging 30 to 60 days
- Specialized outpatient care, including treatment during the day through partial hospitalization (PHP) and intensive outpatient (IOP) care options. Patients, families, and treatment teams work together to determine length of programs based on individual progress and situations.
Mental health and Addiction Recovery is offered in our residential, PHP and IOP care options.
Community-based peer support for ongoing recovery management is promoted in all levels of care at Rogers so that patients have direct experience with 12-step approaches, working with a sponsor, and other self-help programs prior to returning to general outpatient care.
Not sure what treatment or level of care is right for you? Not to worry, we are here to help guide you in what option fits you best during your free screening. Call 800-767-4411 or click the button below to request a screening.