Refer a patient
Helping a patient on the road to recovery means collaboration and partnership among everyone involved in the process. We work with psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, counselors, educational consultants, dietitians and others across the country seeking the specialized levels of care Rogers Behavioral Health can provide your patients. We appreciate your referral, and we’re happy to answer questions regarding treatment and care, and discuss the individual needs of your patients.
- For questions regarding an admission, call our admissions staff at 800-767-4411 or call the location of interest to you.
- For general information about our care and treatment, or to request a tour of one of our locations, please contact a member of our outreach team.
When to refer
The criteria for admission vary by program and level of care. However, Rogers generally sees patients who need more intensive levels of care, whether that is:
- Inpatient care and withdrawal management, for acute situations requiring medical and emotional stabilization
- Specialized outpatient care, including partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient care, both providing treatment during part of the day (3 hours to 6 hours a day, depending on level of care)
- Residential care, longer-term, medical model of therapeutic care; often 30 to 60 days in length, directed by board-certified psychiatrists or clinical psychologists
Make a referral online
What you can expect
Each potential patient undergoes a phone or in-person screening. This provides us with the opportunity to assess whether Rogers’ services meet the needs of your patient, and to identify the appropriate treatment and level of care.
- Admissions representatives conduct the screening
- Psychiatrists or clinical directors (psychologists) review and approve all admissions, including recommended treatment and level of care
- We will reach out directly to your client/patient to schedule a screening. If you would like to talk with someone at Rogers about this referral, please contact your outreach representative. For a complete listing click here.
By policy, Rogers Behavioral Health's Wisconsin locations recognize referring provider communication as part of the continuum of care; outside of Wisconsin, a release of information is required for any patients receiving addiction treatment services.
If you are interested in staying informed about Rogers' care and treatment, people and professional events, please sign up for e-news and special e-updates.