Behavioral Health Jobs transform lives
Looking for a career that truly makes a difference? Rogers Behavioral Health, the leading, nationwide provider of evidence-based mental health and addiction treatment for children, teens, and adults, is hiring.
Rogers is committed to a healthy culture with work/life balance and a competitive benefits package including tuition reimbursement, childcare support, and wellness benefits including a wellness day, free counseling sessions, and more.
Why work at Rogers?
- A fulfilling career that transforms lives.
- A team-based culture built on mutual respect and compassion.
- A competitive benefits package including childcare reimbursement, 401k with matching contribution, gainshare bonus based on company goals, a health and wellness program, an employee assistance program (EAP), and more.
- Dedicated career ladders and opportunity for professional growth and development.
Take advantage of career opportunities at locations across the country at various levels of care for children, teens and adults including three inpatient hospitals and 15 residential care options in Wisconsin, and 20 outpatient centers across 10 states.
Apply today to join a national leader and begin changing lives today!
Live recruitment chats
Text 518-387-9259 Tuesdays and Fridays 1 to 3 pm CT to discuss career opportunities across all Rogers locations with our recruitment team.
College career events
Are you a college student looking to start your career in behavioral health? Connect with us at one of our upcoming college campus events.
Internships and student education
Ready to get started?
Fill out an online application
Submit your resume
Ready to get started? Here is what you can expect:
- After filling out the online application, you will receive an automated response confirming we received your application.
- The timeframe for review varies depending on the behavioral health position. You will be notified if your application is moving forward or if we have candidates who better match the current need.
- Interviews may be conducted via phone, Zoom, or in person. They may include human resources, the hiring manager, and others; depending on the position.
- You will have a designated HR contact during the interview process.
- If selected, you will receive information regarding your start date, orientation and onboarding, and what to expect your first week. Orientation varies but will include shadowing and additional competency reviews for clinical positions. Your offer is contingent on:
- Background check
- Pre-employment physical
If you are not chosen for an interview or as the final candidate, we encourage you to watch for notifications of other behavioral health job openings at Rogers.
Rogers Behavioral Health is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Learn more here.
With a career at Rogers, you can look forward to a Total Rewards package of benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage for you and your family
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee share program
- Life/disability insurance
- Flex spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health and wellness program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Rogers Behavioral Health. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please visit Transparency in Coverage (uhc.com)
Whether it's formal recognition for your service, a surprise thank you for great effort (pizza anyone?), or a chance to cheer as one (favorite sports team informal dress days), Rogers has long been committed to celebrating our employees. As an organization, this includes:
- Employee recognition dinners
- National Hospital Week celebrations
- Annual employee outings (by location)
- Employee of the Month honors
We know having a healthy culture with satisfied employees translates to patient satisfaction as well. Whether you're joining one of Rogers' newest locations or part of the tradition of service in Oconomowoc, we're happy to get you on board!
In order to provide the most effective treatment possible for our patients and their families, it’s important that employees feel supported and encouraged each day. That’s why Rogers strives to create a healthy culture where everyone can grow and feel welcome, safe, and respected.
We put Rogers’ values of compassion, accountability, and excellence into action through Rogers Culture Agreements:
- Be open and welcoming to all through our presence, tone, words, and body language.
- Speak up when we see problems or conflict in the workplace with a solution-focused, strength-based perspective.
- Seek to understand and value diverse perspectives.
- Work together as a team to accomplish goals.
- Seek support when needed, respond to requests for help, and offer to assist team members when possible.
- Prioritize and support work/life balance and individual wellbeing.
- Use transparent and direct communication.
- Practice effective use of communication technology (Teams and email).
- We uphold these agreements and other commitments through individual responsibility and in respectful conversations with our colleagues.
Learn more about our healthy culture and commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion, including our why, what, and how.
For more information about our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy, visit this page.
Training and education
Rogers serves as a training site for undergraduate, graduate and post-doctoral clinical education and training.
Rogers strives to create a healthy culture where everyone can feel welcome, safe, and respected.