Behavioral Health Jobs: Help transform lives
At Rogers, our patients are our number one priority, but it all begins with you. It takes a full team approach where every contribution counts. Starting your behavioral health job with Rogers, you will see that you make a difference at Rogers—and help transform lives.
Choose Rogers for your mental health job and become part of:
- A quality organization with 115 years providing life-changing care
- An independent, not-for-profit, national leader using evidence-based treatment and clinical outcomes to shape the future of behavioral health
- A dedicated team inspired by our mission to serve those struggling with mental health and addiction challenges
- A place where you can grow professionally, with multiple options to take on new roles and work in locations across the country in various levels of care
- Depending on location, we offer up to four levels of care for children, teens and adults.
- Three inpatient hospitals in Wisconsin
- 20 outpatient centers in 10 states (California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Washington, Wisconsin)
- 15 residential care options in Wisconsin
Our expertise lies in specialty behavioral health positions as we treat obsessive-compulsive disorder and related anxiety disorders; eating disorders; mood disorders; trauma (posttraumatic stress disorder); and addiction, including alcohol and substance use disorders. We are known for treating complex, co-occurring disorders with a commitment to continually improve the outcomes of our treatment.
According to Modern Healthcare, Rogers is one of the largest behavioral health hospitals in the United States. Apply today to join a national leader and start changing lives with your new mental health job!
Interested in a career at Rogers?
Sign up for our newsletter for regular updates about job openings, what it’s like to work at Rogers, and how to rise above in your career.
Ready to get started?
Fill out an online application
Submit your resume
Ready to get started? Here is what you can expect:
- After filling out the online application, you will receive an automated response confirming we received your application.
- The timeframe for review varies depending on the behavioral health position. You will be notified if your application is moving forward or if we have candidates who better match the current need.
- Interviews may be conducted via phone, Zoom, or in person. They may include human resources, the hiring manager, and others; depending on the position.
- You will have a designated HR contact during the interview process.
- If selected, you will receive information regarding your start date, orientation and onboarding, and what to expect your first week. Orientation varies but will include shadowing and additional competency reviews for clinical positions. Your offer is contingent on:
- Background check
- Pre-employment physical
If you are not chosen for an interview or as the final candidate, we encourage you to watch for notifications of other behavioral health job openings at Rogers.
Rogers Behavioral Health is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Learn more here.
With a career at Rogers, you can look forward to a Total Rewards package of benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage for you and your family
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee share program
- Life/disability insurance
- Flex spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health and wellness program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Rogers Behavioral Health. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com
Transparency in Coverage (uhc.com)
Whether it's formal recognition for your service, a surprise thank you for great effort (pizza anyone?), or a chance to cheer as one (favorite sports team informal dress days), Rogers has long been committed to celebrating our employees. As an organization, this includes:
- Employee recognition dinners
- National Hospital Week celebrations
- Annual employee outings (by location)
- Employee of the Month honors
We know having a healthy culture with satisfied employees translates to patient satisfaction as well. Whether you're joining one of Rogers' newest locations or part of the tradition of service in Oconomowoc, we're happy to get you on board!
In order to provide the most effective treatment possible for our patients and their families, it’s important that employees feel supported and encouraged each day. That’s why Rogers strives to create a healthy culture where everyone, patients and employees, can grow and feel welcome, safe, and respected. Learn more about our healthy culture here.
For more information about our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy, visit this page.
Training and education
Rogers serves as a training site for undergraduate, graduate and post-doctoral clinical education and training.
Medical staff opportunities
Join one of the largest teams of psychiatrists for a private behavioral health system.
College career events
Are you a college student looking to start your career in behavioral health? Connect with us at one of our upcoming college campus events.
Internships and student education
Rise above in your career at Rogers
- Nurses Week: Abby
- Nurses Week: Ellen
- Nurses Week: Ali
- From Rogers to Yale School of Medicine
- Justin: Rogers Residential Care Specialist
- Working at Rogers | Tampa team
- Working at Rogers | Meet Kim
- Working at Rogers | San Francisco East Bay
- Rise above in your career at Rogers
- Patient Care Associate: Annie