Recognize an outstanding individual
Rogers Behavioral Health created the TULIP Award to recognize outstanding individuals who make a difference with our patients and their loved ones. Our compassionate and skilled mental health technicians (MHTs), therapists and experiential therapists, behavioral specialists (BSs), dieticians, Supportive Living coordinators, education specialists, milieu specialists, therapeutic specialists, care transition specialists, and Admissions intake specialists are the heart of our highly effective clinical treatment.
TULIP stands for Thoughtful, Unforgettable, Lasting Impact on a Patient.
Honorees exemplify the following characteristics:
- Goes out of their way to be considerate and respectful of your needs
- Demonstrates kindness and compassion that you will always remember
- Possesses exceptional skills to ensure you or your loved one has a life-changing experience
Rogers’ award committee selects one individual to be honored each quarter, and all nominees will be recognized. You will be notified if your nominee is selected.
Winners will receive:
- A TULIP Award trophy
- A bouquet of tulips
- A tulip pin
- A copy of the nomination and a feature in Rogers’ employee newsletter, Insight
- Treats to share with the team and take home
We thank you for taking the time to nominate a Rogers team member for the TULIP Award.