Rogers mental health technician jobs: advocating for our patients
At Rogers we have a long history of offering evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults. We care about our patients and make them our main priority, but we can't do that without you. Whether you are looking to grow your career, full or part-time work, or an entry-level position as a mental health tech, Rogers is the right place for you.
Mental health technician job description
You will have the opportunity to learn about behavioral health and Rogers as you work with a variety of members of the clinical team.
Our technicians have meaningful interactions with patients:
- Obtaining and documenting vital signs
- Engaging in one-on-one sessions
- Discussing patient goals to address psychosocial, spiritual, intellectual, and physical needs
- Identifying potential patient care problems
- Collaborating with the treatment team to prevent adverse outcomes by ensuring the treatment plan is followed
- Reporting and recording patient behaviors, interactions, and responses to intervention
As part of the Rogers team, you’ll have the chance to develop and progress in a mental health career with the potential to make a lasting impact by supporting patients in rising above their challenges of mental illness, addiction, and stigma.
Mental health technician job duties
Our technicians provide support to our clinical services teams while performing general patient care services in our inpatient and residential levels of care.
- Record patient information for admission
- Assist in the patient orientation process
- Act as an advocate for assigned patients