OCD and Anxiety
Autism and Anxiety and Mood Disorders
Depression and other Mood Disorders
Trauma Recovery (PTSD)
Why Choose Rogers
In this time of crisis, Rogers Connect Care is here for you. Learn more about our evidence-based treatment in a secure virtual environment. >
Learn more about addiction types, symptoms, and causes.
Quick facts for addiction
Recognizing that your teen may be using alcohol or drugs can be scary. Rogers can help lead the way to recovery. Through our residential addiction treatment in Wisconsin and various outpatient clinics throughout the country, we treat both mental health issues and use of alcohol, drugs or opioids at the same time.
Call 800-767-4411 or request a free screening.
Answer the questions completely and honestly. Remember, it is never too late to seek help for your child.
The quiz below can help determine if your teen is demonstrating signs that he or she may be using drugs or alcohol. While helpful, it is not intended to be a comprehensive diagnosis or to diagnose substance use disorder or other mental health disorders.
Over the past month:
1. Have you noticed a change in your teen’s personality or behaviors, such as uncharacteristic irritability including aggressive or violent outbursts?
2. Have your teen’s grades in school decreased?
3. Have you noticed your teen withdrawing from friends and family?
4. Has your teen shown less interest in activities and lower motivation overall?
5. Have you noticed unusual physical symptoms, such as bloodshot or dilated eyes, weight loss, poor hygiene, unexplained nosebleeds, or shakiness?
6. Have you found drugs or paraphernalia in your teen’s room?
7. Do you have a family history of substance use?