Rogers Residential Care Specialists: providing teamwork, care, and support.
Be a key part of our treatment care where you’ll interact directly with patients and help them develop new skills to move toward greater independence.
At Rogers we have a long history of providing residential care; offering evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults. Our 10 residential care options are internationally recognized for outcomes and quality care. Patients stay between 30 and 90 days.
Our Residential Care Specialists are a key part of our treatment, working within an interdisciplinary team supporting patients. On the front line of care, residential care specialists interact directly with our patients—helping them develop new skills and move toward greater independence. See more details in the residential care job description below.
- Collaborate with psychiatrists, nurses, and other residential care specialists and see rewarding results
- A multi-faceted role where residential care specialists make a direct impact as they assist with:
- overseeing residents’ care
- outings designed to meet their specific needs
- Develop and progress in a mental health career with the potential to make a lasting impact by supporting patients
- Work with treatment experts and residential care specialists to provide clear insights to the team
- Learn about different diagnoses and treatment plans, including cognitive and dialectical behavior therapies
Our residential care specialist roles are often suited for juniors or seniors in college, early graduates, or for those with experience. It’s also a role that requires patience, compassion, a perceptive nature, and a positive outlook.
Rogers Opportunity: Expanded residential care
To serve more people struggling with mental health and addiction, Rogers recently expanded residential care in Oconomowoc and West Allis, Wisconsin; now helping nearly 300 people a day in residential treatment. We are currently hiring additional residential care specialists in a role that has a big impact on changing lives. Learn more and apply today!
Total Rewards package of benefits
As a part of the Rogers team, you can look forward to a Total Rewards package of benefits, including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage for you and your family
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee share program
- Life/disability insurance
- Flex spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health and wellness program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
Available residential care specialist job openings
At Rogers, our patients are our number one priority, but it all begins with you. We have locations in 10 states nation-wide, with residential care specialist job openings available. The table below does not only outline available positions, but all of possible staff positions at Rogers under the residential care specialist category. Learn more about our RCS positions below:
|Job Titles||Locations||Position Types|
|Residential Care Specialist||West Allis, WI||Full Time|
|Residential Operations Supervisor||Oconomowoc, WI||Part-Time|
|Residential Supervisor||Brown Deer, WI||Part-Time/PRN|