Rogers Residential Care Specialists: providing teamwork, care, and support.
Be a key part of our treatment care where you’ll interact directly with patients and help them develop new skills to move toward greater independence.
At Rogers we have a long history of providing residential care; offering evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults. Our 15 residential care options are internationally recognized for outcomes and quality care. Patients stay between 30 and 90 days.
Our Residential Care Specialists are a key part of our treatment, working within an interdisciplinary team supporting patients. On the front line of care, residential care specialists interact directly with our patients—helping them develop new skills and move toward greater independence. See more details in the residential care job description below.
- Collaborate with psychiatrists, nurses, and other residential care specialists and see rewarding results
- A multi-faceted role where residential care specialists make a direct impact as they assist with:
- overseeing residents’ care
- outings designed to meet their specific needs
- Develop and progress in a mental health career with the potential to make a lasting impact by supporting patients
- Work with treatment experts and residential care specialists to provide clear insights to the team
- Learn about different diagnoses and treatment plans, including cognitive and dialectical behavior therapies
Our residential care specialist roles are often suited for juniors or seniors in college, early graduates, or for those with experience. It’s also a role that requires patience, compassion, a perceptive nature, and a positive outlook.