Therapists: serving an integral part in the treatment journey of our patients
As a therapist at Rogers, you will have the unique opportunity to expand your clinical experience in a broad range of mental health areas while playing a critical role in our patients’ recovery. By joining our nationally recognized team of mental health experts, you’ll quickly grow your skills as a specialist in cognitive behavioral therapy.
Additionally, you will:
- Receive on-the-job training and supervision from Rogers’ clinical leadership. You can be finishing a graduate program, earning hours toward licensure.
- Collaborate in a multidisciplinary, team-based environment to develop plans of care, including implementing goals and interventions.
- Provide evidence-based treatment in individual, family, and group settings.
- Make a lasting impact through positive treatment outcomes by supporting patients in rising above their challenges with mental illness and stigma.
- Work in inpatient, residential, and partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient clinics
- Comprehensive benefits, including company match and immediate vesting in 401K
- Annual bonus based on organization performance
- A salary increase upon obtaining full licensure; plus an additional bonus after 18 months
Rise above in your career with a leader in psychiatric care.
As an industry leader since 1907, Rogers is committed to the career development of our valued team members. Therapists at Rogers can grow within a clear path of development within their role.