OCD and Anxiety
Autism and Anxiety and Mood Disorders
Depression and other Mood Disorders
Trauma Recovery (PTSD)
Why Choose Rogers
In this time of crisis, Rogers Connect Care is here for you. Learn more about our evidence-based treatment in a secure virtual environment. >
Learn more about addiction types, symptoms, and causes.
Quick facts for addiction
Recognizing that you or a loved one may be struggling with alcohol or drugs can be scary, and many are struggling even more during the COVID-19 pandemic. Rogers is here and can help lead the way to recovery.
Call 800-767-4411 or request a free screening.
Answer the questions completely and honestly. Remember, it is never too late to seek help.
The quiz below can help determine if you or a loved one is demonstrating signs of being addicted to drugs or alcohol. While helpful, the results are not intended to provide a comprehensive diagnosis for substance use disorder or other mental health disorders.
Over the past month:
1. Are you using drugs or alcohol more than you were before the COVID-19 pandemic began?
2. Have you noticed a change in your personality or behaviors, such as uncharacteristic irritability including aggressive or violent outbursts?
3. Have your friends or family voiced concerns about your substance use?
4. Do you find yourself drinking or using at times that you didn’t previously? For example, are you now drinking in the morning or afternoon, instead of limiting drinking to evening after work or weekends?
5. Do you find yourself reaching for alcohol or other substances as your main coping mechanism?
6. Have you noticed unusual physical symptoms, such as bloodshot or dilated eyes, weight loss, poor hygiene, unexplained nosebleeds, or shakiness?
7. Do you have a family history of substance use?