OCD and Anxiety
Autism and Anxiety and Mood Disorders
Depression and other Mood Disorders
Trauma Recovery (PTSD)
Why Choose Rogers
In this time of crisis, Rogers Connect Care is here for you. Learn more about our evidence-based treatment in a secure virtual environment. >
Learn more about OCD symptoms, causes, and treatment options.
Quick facts for OCD
Life can be intensely hard for anyone living with the paralyzing symptoms of OCD. Internationally recognized in treating OCD with one of the most comprehensive treatment programs available for kids, teens, and adults, Rogers Behavioral Health is here for you.
Call 800-767-4411 or request a free screening.
Answer the questions completely and honestly. Your responses should reflect the way you feel now, not the way you’d like to feel. Remember, it is never too late to seek help.
The quiz below can help determine if you behave in a way that demonstrates a tendency toward OCD. While helpful, it is not intended to be a comprehensive diagnosis or to diagnose a specific type of OCD.
Over the past month:
1. Are you troubled by unwanted, anxiety-producing thoughts, images, or urges? Examples could include fear of contamination, repeated doubt, need for exactness, thoughts of harming others, or personally unacceptable religious or sexual thoughts?
2. Have you felt driven to perform certain acts such as washing hands or other body parts, checking and re-checking something such as door locks or light switches, or repeatedly ordering and arranging items?
3. Have you felt compelled to think certain thoughts or phrases silently in your own mind? Examples can include counting, repeating a prayer or other words over and over, or rereading your work many times?
4. Do you seek reassurance from family, friends, or co-workers regarding things you are worried about including what you have done or haven’t done?
5. Do you save things that others would throw away and have a hard time discarding them?
6. Do you pull hair out from your head or other body areas?
7. Do you pick at your skin, blemishes, or scabs?
8. Do you feel there is something wrong with your physical appearance like the shape or size of your nose, ears, hands, or other body parts when others do not?