Top social posts for July, plus tips for submitting content08/15/23 04:00:pm
From expert blogs and mindful moment videos to testimonials from former patients, and fun team photos – if you’re not following Rogers’ social media platforms, here’s the most popular posts you missed in July:
- Photos from the recent IOCDF conference, held in San Francisco, featuring Dr. Leonard, Dr. Eken, Rick Ramsay, Dr. Tomaich, and Dr. Park at Rogers’ booth.
- Numerous Rogers teams taking part in community and team-building activities, including a parade in Sheboygan, photos from a Pride Month celebration, residential nurses enjoying a Lake Country DockHounds game, and a monochromatic dress up day.
- A spotlight on Rogers’ interns in celebration of National Intern Day. Interns Grace, Emilie, and Dan shared highlights of their time with Rogers, showing the incredible impact of Rogers’ more than 150 interns this year.
Want to see your team on Rogers’ social pages or in Insight?
Did you know that all Rogers team members can submit photos to be considered for Rogers’ social media channels and internal communications? It’s easy! Simply:
- Take clear photos during team events (teambuilding outings, dress up days, community events, etc.)
- Ask everyone in the picture(s) if they are comfortable with you submitting the photos for social media and the Insight newsletter.
- Once everyone approves, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the photo(s) including the date and purpose of the event. Please attach the original photo files.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation and a member of the marketing team will let you know if any additional information is needed.