Submit your photos to be featured on Rogers’ social media channels!11/15/23 02:30:pm
Have you ever seen photos on Rogers’ social media channels and wondered how your team could be featured? Good news! Anyone at Rogers can submit photos to be considered for social media and/or the Insight newsletter though a simple process:
- Take clear, quality photos during team activities. Dress-up days, team-building events, and volunteering in the community are prime examples.
- Ask everyone in the picture(s) if they’re comfortable with the photos potentially being shared externally and internally.
- If everyone approves, email the original, unedited photo files, a description, and confirmation that everyone has consented to email@example.com.
Top posts in October
- Awareness walks hit the ground running: The top post of the month on Facebook featured teams in Madison, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Sheboygan, Skokie, Denver, and Tampa participating in local awareness walks including NAMI Walks, Out of the Darkness Walks, and One Million Steps for OCD Walks.
- Stay; tomorrow needs you: The Philadelphia team’s eye-catching sweatshirts honoring Suicide Prevention Awareness Month caught the attention of Rogers’ Instagram followers, with numerous followers asking where they could get the stigma-busting design.
- Teal for a cause: Team Rogers’ OCD Awareness Week celebrations were the most-liked post on LinkedIn.
- Light the Hoan lights up Instagram: For World Mental Health Day, Rogers teamed up with Light the Hoan to bring bright green, the color of mental health awareness, to the Hoan Bridge in Milwaukee. With more than 200 likes and dozens of shares, this was the top post on Instagram in October.
- TikTok spreads positivity: Need a boost? Check out Rogers’ TikTok page for helpful mental health tips, like this month’s top post on self-compassion affirmations.