HealthStream Policy Manager™10/17/23 05:00:pm
The Compliance team is excited to announce the upcoming launch of HealthStream Policy Manager™ within the RogersConnect intranet. HealthStream Policy Manager is a comprehensive document management solution for healthcare organizations that will allow Rogers to store and manage policies and procedures, standard work, and forms in a centralized location, making these important documents more readily accessible and easy for employees to reference and follow.
Other enhancements of the new platform include:
- Customizable, automated document management workflows, including review, editing, and approval processing, and version control.
- Audit trails, employee attestation abilities, and microlearning training videos.
- Streamlined document libraries with ready-to-use templates.
- Simplified content editing and collaboration options.
- Easy-to-use dashboards for employees, automatic task reminders, and more robust reporting.
This change will affect all employees. However, those who regularly review and approve policies and procedures, standard work, and forms will be most impacted.
The internal project team is working with HealthStream to configure and migrate all documents over to the new platform with an expected go-live in mid-December, 2023.
Be on the lookout for more updates and information regarding education and training sessions.