August’s top social posts09/14/23 01:30:pm
Each weekday, Rogers’ social media team features recovery stories, team photos, videos, and more. Below, check out the top posts on each of our platforms:
- A very good boy gets love from the community: Kobe, Team Rogers’ favorite four-legged coworker, was the most-liked and viewed post on Facebook and Instagram. The wider Rogers community was excited to learn about the Canine Assisted Intervention (CAI) program and even gave Kobe his first recommendation for employee of the month!
- Local college representatives gather in West Allis: On LinkedIn, photos from a recent event held by the Campus Relations team received the highest rate of engagement. The team hosted more than a dozen local college representatives to help them learn more about student opportunities and career pathways. Rogers’ LinkedIn page is a great spot to learn about career opportunities at Rogers.
- Find motivation on TikTok: Rogers’ newest social platform, TikTok, featured fun and inspiring videos throughout the month on meditation, how to talk about mental health, setting goals, and more. The top post of the month featured inspiring quotes to help navigate difficult days.
- Take clear photos during team events.
- Ask everyone in the picture(s) if they’re comfortable with the photos being shared externally and possibly internally.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a description of the photos(s). Please attach the original photo files.
Additional tips for joining the fun can be found in the social media tip sheet.