Expanding Our Reach03/07/17 04:42:am
In order to bring life-saving treatment to more patients in more locations, Rogers Behavioral Health is in a phase of expansion throughout the System. Here’s an updated look at what’s happening when and where as Rogers works to fill critical needs
- March 6: Tampa is doubling in size with program additions including Anxiety and Mood Disorders in ASD Partial Hospitalization Program; Child and Adolescent FOCUS Partial Hospitalization Program; Child and Adolescent Eating Disorders Intensive Outpatient Program and capacity additions in Adult FOCUS, and OCD programs for adults, children, and adolescents.
- March 13: Nashville is adding FOCUS Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program to its offerings in Eating Disorders and OCD.
- May 22: Minneapolis is adding three new programs: Adult PTSD Partial Hospitalization Program, Child and Adolescent ED Partial Hospitalization Program, and Intensive Outpatient Programs for Child and Adolescent OCD, Adult OCD, and Adult FOCUS.
- May 22: Programming in Philadelphia will include OCD and Anxiety services for adults, children and adolescents; FOCUS Mood Disorders services for adults and adolescents; and Anxiety and Mood Disorders in Autism Spectrum Disorder. Planning for a new addiction-related intensive outpatient program is also underway.
- Spring 2017: West Allis is adding the Adolescent Recovery Program to become the first Rogers residential program outside Oconomowoc and first Rogers program for adolescent dual diagnosis treatment for mental health and addiction. (8 residential beds to start; increasing to 12 beds)
- Spring/Summer: Brown Deer is adding four new programs: Adolescent Internalizing Intensive Outpatient Program, Child and Adolescent Day Treatment, Expansion/Externalizing Intensive Outpatient Program, Adult General Mental Health Partial Hospitalization Program, and an evening Addiction Intensive Outpatient Program.
- Mid to late spring, Appleton is adding Dual Diagnosis Partial Hospitalization Program and Addiction Intensive Outpatient Program for adults.
- Late spring/early summer: Silver Lake Outpatient Center is adding FOCUS Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program.
- July: Brown Deer is adding Child and Adolescent OCD Partial Hospitalization Program.
- August: Brown Deer is adding Adult Addiction Partial Hospitalization Program.
- Fall 2017: Rogers has committed to opening a new site in Walnut Creek, California. Program offerings are under review.
- Date to be determined: Oconomowoc is expanding FOCUS Adolescent Residential Program (6 residential beds, plus 6 to follow, total 24 beds when fully expanded)
- Date to be determined: West Allis received City approval on design phase for a renovation to give patients ages 4 to 8 their own space separate from ages 9 to 12 including a comfort room, day room, play room, and family space. West Allis is also planning for the addition of space for a new Adolescent Dual Diagnosis Partial Hospitalization Program.
- Date to be determined: Lincoln Center Outpatient Center is planning for several programs for addiction services, new DBT programs, and medication-assisted treatment (MAT) Services.