Atlanta continues preparations for spring opening02/21/20 12:02:pm
Rogers’ outpatient clinic in Atlanta is expected to open in early May 2020. It plans to offer the following programs:
- Focus Depression Recovery adult partial hospitalization care
- OCD and Anxiety adult partial hospitalization care
- Trauma Recovery adult partial hospitalization care
- Focus Depression Recovery adolescent partial hospitalization care
- OCD and Anxiety child and adolescent partial hospitalization care
Rogers will open its first Washington location with an outpatient clinic in Seattle in late 2020. Additional updates will be provided in the coming months.
A new outpatient clinic as well as Rogers’ first supportive living space will open in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, in late 2020 or early 2021. The clinic will provide treatment for up to 12 adolescents and 28 adults at a time for OCD, anxiety, depression, other mood disorders, and co-occurring substance use. Rogers is currently working with the Planning Commission to approve the site plan and architectural drawings. Read the full press release here and stay tuned for additional updates.
Eating Disorder Recovery adult partial hospitalization care will be offered in Minneapolis starting in spring 2020, with intensive outpatient care offered as an internal step-down.
In early February, Kenosha added OCD and Anxiety child and adolescent partial hospitalization care. The following programs are also coming soon to Kenosha:
- OCD and Anxiety adult partial hospitalization care (March 9 — with IOP step-down)
- DBT Mental Health Recovery adult intensive outpatient care (currently internal only)