Rogers University Launches Career Development Success Workshop06/17/19 10:27:am
Rogers University has scheduled several offerings of the Career Development Success Workshop to help participants with informative and practical first steps in career planning and development.
The Career Development Success workshop was created in response to employee feedback regarding the need for more career development opportunities at Rogers. This workshop is the first of several Rogers University offerings aimed at providing employees with a variety of useful career planning tools and resources.
During the Career Development Success workshop, participants will:
- Better understand their level of Career Development readiness
- Identify their Career Path Style and how to boost career planning success
- Learn effective ways to increase confidence in discussing career planning with their manager
- Discover strategies for getting the most out of Career Development feedback
- Set meaningful Career Development goals to build momentum and direction
For a listing of current Career Development Success Workshop offerings, navigate to Rogers Connect and login to NetLearning. Once logged in, search for “Career Development Success” under the Learning Opportunities tab. Onsite and virtual sessions have been scheduled to help ensure access for all staff.
Not able to attend the initial June offerings? In addition to the currently scheduled sessions, additional offerings will be provided on an ongoing basis. Look for Rogers University class announcements for updates and details.
For questions, contact Talent Development via email at email@example.com or call extension 3060.