Putting the Employee Engagement Survey to work for you03/07/17 04:48:am
Nearly 65% of you spoke up and we’ve listened. Multiple focus groups and the Fall 2016 Rogers Employee Engagement Survey gave leadership plenty of feedback about what we’re doing well as an organization and what we need to work on.
People leaders at every level of the organization are in the process of reviewing survey results by site, group and by department. Over the next few months, your leader will review with your department about how you can partner to build on Rogers’ strengths and address any issues. Sites will be creating location specific teams to review and respond to the feedback and create solutions for their areas.
Other action planning will be taking place at the system and site level. The idea is to use the survey results on an ongoing basis to help us create an engaged culture at Rogers and ultimately a stronger organization and provider of care to our patients. We can only create the best workplace possible if we all contribute ideas and participate in the solutions.
As an organization, Rogers will be measuring our performance on employee engagement by a rollup of results on these survey questions:
- I am proud to work for Rogers Memorial
- I am willing to go beyond the requirements of my job to help the organization succeed
- Considering everything, how satisfied are you with your job at the present time?
- Considering everything, how satisfied are you with Rogers Memorial as a place to work?
- I feel a strong sense of commitment to Rogers Memorial
- I would recommend Rogers Memorial as a good place to work
- At the present time, I am seriously considering leaving Rogers Memorial
Thank you for your commitment to maintaining a positive work environment at Rogers!
~ Brian Kramer, vice president, human resources