Open enrollment now open, flu shot deadline is November 1510/12/22 12:48:pm
Open enrollment now open
Open enrollment runs through Monday, November 7, with several new opportunities for employees.
New benefit offerings:
- All medical plans will now offer coverage for bariatric surgery, effective January 1, 2023.
- Active & Fit gym membership discounts
- Virtual classes
- Discounts at more than 11,900 gyms
- Enrollment fee of $25 waived if you sign up between November 1 and December 31
- Please see attached flyer for more details.
Rogers is increasing the contribution to your Health Savings Account:
- From $500 to $600 for single
- From $500 to $800 for family
Medical, dental, and vision plans will now have a specific tier for your needs.
- You can choose to enroll in:
- Employee only
- Employee and spouse/domestic partner
- Employee and child(ren) - NEW for 2023
- Employee and family
Coming in 2023 (details currently being finalized):
- Benefits to help you form a family with fertility assistance
- Benefits for adoption or surrogacy
- New virtual physical therapy benefit
- For our many pet lovers at Rogers, benefits to care for your pet
- Please stay tuned for more information. We will share additional details as soon as we can.
Rate and plan changes:
- The deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums for the Gold, Silver, and HDHP plans have changed.
- Dental plans will have a rate decrease in some enrollment tiers.
- Medical plans will have an increase in premium rates this year. Increase amounts vary by tier choice.
Next steps and resources:
- Check out the Employee Benefits page on Rogers Connect to learn more about your plan options and to enroll in coverage.
- Have questions or need more details? Are you new to choosing benefits and have questions about the open enrollment process?
- Register for a one-on-one session with a Rogers benefits team member on our Sign Up Genius. Sessions start Monday, October 24.
- Link to Workterra - our online enrollment portal
All employees who are eligible for benefits need to visit our online enrollment site on Rogers Connect after Monday, October 24 to enroll or waive benefits for 2023, even if you are not making any changes.
Please direct questions about open enrollment to HR_Support@rogersbh.org.
Required annual flu vaccines due by Tuesday, November 15
For those who did not receive their influenza vaccine onsite this fall, please obtain it offsite and submit documentation to Employee_Health@rogersbh.org by Tuesday, November 15.
Rogers insurance plans and most other plans cover the cost for vaccinations provided from an outside source.
There are three final opportunities to receive your flu shot in Brown Deer, Oconomowoc, and West Allis on October 26, October 27, and October 28, respectively. Employees working at all other outpatient sites may still have the opportunity to receive the flu vaccine onsite. Please follow up with your DOO or RN for availability.
If you have any questions, please email Employee_Health@rogersbh.org.