Open enrollment and health and wellness fairs underway through October 2710/17/23 06:30:pm
Open enrollment runs through Friday, October 27 with several new opportunities for employees.
New in 2024
- Rogers is offering two additional days of paid time away in 2024
- RX vendor with no mail order requirement!
- $300 reward for completing the maternity management program with UMR
- Additional funds to form a family with UMR
- Opportunity to continue care with your Lyra provider after the 12 session limit
- Increased benefit for hearing aids
- Option to speak to a live expert for a second opinion on serious diagnosis
- Vision benefit for blue light frames
- Virtual physical and pelvic floor therapy
- Easier enrollment in the Family Savings Plan
Rogers is thrilled to share there is no change to medical and vision rates in 2024 and a -10.5% decrease to dental rates.
Rogers’ contribution to your Health Savings Account will remain $600 for single enrollees and $800 per family and will deposited over the course of the year on a biweekly basis.
Next steps and resources
- Watch for enrollment instructions via email and on Rogers Connect.
- Talk to your spouse or partner about their insurance options and open enrollment dates.
- Gather social security numbers and birthdates for dependents being added to your plans.
Health and Wellness Fairs
Health and Wellness Fairs are returning to Brown Deer, Oconomowoc, and West Allis campuses where you can receive influenza vaccines and complete N95 FIT testing (see information below). Additionally, someone from the benefits team will be onsite to answer questions or assist you in enrolling in Rogers’ plan.
- FREE required annual influenza vaccination only available at the fair or outpatient clinics (see details below).
- We will have a limited number of the Fluzone Quadrivalent influenza vaccines that will be given on a first come, first served basis. Dates, times, and locations of clinics are listed below.
- Employees are welcome to attend any location site that best suits their needs.
- When arriving to receive the influenza vaccine, anticipate that there may be wait times.
- We recommend staying 15 minutes after receiving the vaccine to monitor for any adverse reactions.
- NOTE: COVID-19 vaccines will not be available onsite but are recommended for those eligible to receive. The vaccines are covered as a preventive vaccine just like the flu. There is no cost to plan members if administered at a pharmacy.
NEW this year: N95 FIT Testing (Inpatient and Residential only)
- In order to meet the annual requirement for refitting of the N95 mask, we will have stations providing N95 FIT testing for patient-facing employees working in inpatient and residential levels of care.
- All those who have previously been fitted and those who would like to be fitted, please complete the OSHA Respirator Medical Questionnaire and submit to EmployeeHealth@rogersbh.org prior to the fair for clearance. The questionnaire will be reviewed and determined if fitting can be performed or if additional outside provider testing is needed.
- FIT testing will require additional time - a minimum of 15 minutes - so please plan accordingly and be patient with wait times.
Health & Wellness Fair locations, dates, and times
Brown Deer – Information Center, Room 1028
Monday, October 16 and Tuesday, October 17
7:30 am to 4 pm
West Allis – Conference Room 2700
Wednesday, October 18 through Friday, October 20
7:30 am to 4 pm
Oconomowoc – Upper Nashotah Conference Room and Florida Room
Monday, October 23 through Friday, October 27
7:30 am to 4 pm
Outpatient sites in SE WI can attend campus fairs.
(Other clinics: vaccines onsite when available. Please follow up directly with onsite director or RN.)
- Vaccinations may be obtained at an offsite location. Please send vaccination documentation to EmployeeHealth@rogersbh.org. Rogers insurance plans and most other plans will cover the cost.
- The required annual influenza vaccination due date is Wednesday, November 15, with an exemption due date of Sunday, October 15. Please reference the policy for specific details. Exemption request forms can be found on the Employee Health intranet. If you have a previous approved exemption, you do NOT need to submit one annually. A COVID-19 exemption does not grant an exemption for the influenza vaccination.
- All students, interns, volunteers, etc. are required to comply with the policy. They must provide documentation to Employee Health prior to their start date or in conjunction with the guidelines indicated above. Rogers does not provide the vaccine to students, interns or volunteers.