March updates from Talent Development03/21/18 01:49:pm
New name for Staff Development
We have changed our department name and have also created a streamlined method for contacting us! Our new department name is Talent Development. You can reach us at our new email address at firstname.lastname@example.org and at our new phone number at 414-539-3060. In the past we had a trainer assigned to each of the three campus hospitals and to the Regional sites as your point of contact. We have restructured our department and now all Rogers employees will use our support team out of the Oconomowoc office for Talent Development support. Some of the support functions we serve are:
- Basic Life Support coaching and assistance
- Scheduling all orientations and CBRF classes
- Rogers University courses and announcements
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NCI) certification training and refresher classes
- Maintaining all employee training records
- Managing the Learning Management System (LMS/NetLearning)
- Developing eLearning and CBLs
- Managing and providing oversight for all Annual Training (formerly known as Annual Competency Season)
- Coordinating CBT Academy classes/processes
- Introducing and supporting the Rogers Performance Management processes
- Creating and delivering Leadership development opportunities
For questions regarding these changes, please contact Talent Development at email@example.com or by calling our support number at 414-539-3060.
Annual Training is here!
Starting this year, we are changing the timing for annual competency season in an effort to streamline the work for employees and managers. We are also changing several processes and the name of this annual training cycle. Key components of the change are:
- Annual Training is what we are calling it now and are moving away from “Annual Competency Season” in our language.
- Annual Training is the time during which annual eLearning/CBLs are completed via the Learning Management System (LMS/NetLearning).
- Annual Training will occur April and May for 2018.
- “Competency Facesheets” are no longer used.
- All mandatory eLearning/CBLs will be pre-loaded into each employee’s LMS/NetLearning profile by 3/31/2018.
- All required eLearning/CBLs must be completed by May 31, 2018 to avoid being removed from the schedule.
- All Child/Adolescent hours must be submitted by 7/31/2018 to meet 2018 requirements (no change).
- Nursing Skills Fair is being re-tooled and will occur in Jun/Jul 2018 (more to follow later this spring).
- For questions regarding these changes, please contact Talent Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our support number at 414-539-3060.