D365 Self Service Portal streamlines HR and Finance processes for everyone03/23/21 04:24:pm
Rogers recently launched the D365 Self-Service Portal to make it easier to change and review personal information.
Team members who need to update their name or address can now do so themselves rather than the old process of completing a form and submitting it to the HR Service Center. To do so:
- Navigate to the portal with the D365 Employee Self Service entry under Quick Links on the Rogers Connect home page or on the Human Resources page.
- Select “Employee self service”
- Click “Edit personal details” in the upper left next to your name and job title.
The Self Service section of the portal also includes quick links out to other useful platforms such as ADP, Kronos, Daymaker, Samanage, and TransAmerica.
Arnie Stueber, MBA, chief financial officer, discussed the Self Service Portal and an expense management portal during the recent systemwide employee town hall meeting. The expense management portal will allow you to enter, manage, and submit your purchase requisitions electronically. Arnie says this will eliminate the need to scan and email forms and offers more control over editing and tracking purchases.
“This electronic solution will save you time, reduce errors, and provide us greater insight into our purchasing activities,” Arnie says. “Training is ongoing but look for an announcement from Talent Development, which will help provide training on a larger scale.”
Below is a list of features in the D365 Employee Self Service portal that are now available for employees and leaders:
- Employment information – title, building location, department number, position number, FTE. (The employee ID is NOT listed in ESS, and we are researching if this can be added on in the future.)
- Personal contact information – address, phone, personal/emergency contacts, email addresses
- Certificates – Professional License and Certifications and their expiration date
- Screenings – Flu vaccines completion date, COVID vaccines completion date, WI Caregiver Background Checks completed date and Motor Vehicle Reports completed date if required for the position
- Compensation information – Current salary, amount and percent of last increase in pay
- Benefits information – 2021 benefit plans that employees are enrolled in, i.e. Medical, Dental, Life, 401K, etc.
- Quick links – Hyperlinks to HR resources internally and externally for easy access for employees