Atlanta looks forward to May opening04/27/20 01:45:pm
Rogers’ outpatient clinic in Atlanta, Georgia is expected to open May 11, 2020. In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the clinic plans to offer the following programs virtually through Rogers Connect Care:
- Focus Depression Recovery adult partial hospitalization care
- OCD and Anxiety adult partial hospitalization care
- Trauma Recovery adult partial hospitalization care
- Focus Depression Recovery adolescent partial hospitalization care
- OCD and Anxiety child and adolescent partial hospitalization care
Eating Disorder Recovery adult partial hospitalization care is expected to be offered in Minneapolis starting in summer 2020, with intensive outpatient care offered as an internal step-down.
Rogers intends to open its first Washington location with an outpatient clinic in Seattle in late fall 2020. Additional updates will be provided in the coming months.
Rogers plans to open a new outpatient clinic and supportive living space in Sheboygan sometime in late 2020 or early 2021. The clinic will provide treatment for up to 12 adolescents and 28 adults at a time for OCD, anxiety, depression, other mood disorders, and co-occurring substance use.