Assistance available during open enrollment this year10/14/17 01:20:pm
Confused about your options when it comes to benefits? There’s help available for employees who are signing up for benefits or making changes during open enrollment this year.
Open enrollment runs from October 23 to November 6 this year, and HR representatives are available throughout the system.
Oconomowoc sessions include:
- October 25 from 6 to 8 am in Florida Room
- October 26 from 11 to 1 pm in Florida Room
- October 30 from 2 to 4 pm in Florida Room
- October 31 from 6 to 8 am in Florida Room
- November 1 from 11:30 to 1:30 pm in Florida Room
- November 2 from 2 to 4 pm in Florida Room
At the Brown Deer campus, employees can help with enrollment on October 25 from 2 to 4 pm in the Information Center (room 1028) or on November 3 from 8:30 to 10:30 am in the Community Room. HR reps will be available to assist those in West Allis on October 26 from 9:30 to 11:30 am in Rogers Room and on October 31 from 2 to 4 pm in the A/B Rooms.
Additional dates for other Rogers locations are listed below. You can contact your local HR representative for details on locations and times.
- October 23: Appleton
- October 24: Minneapolis
- October 25-26: Chicago
- October 27: Madison
- October 30: Philadelphia
- October 31 and Nov. 1: Tampa
- November 2-3: Nashville