Rogers Foundation accepts PTO donations through December 511/23/21 12:40:pm
The positive outcomes of Rogers patients are made possible by the work you do. But, what about the outcomes we can’t predict?
Financial strain from insurance denials, living expenses, home displacement, and lack of food and weather-appropriate clothing can negatively impact a patient’s treatment outcomes despite our best efforts.
Angel Fund gifts and Patient Care Grants provided by Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation go a long way in easing external burdens for our patients so they can devote their time and focus on the life-changing treatment you provide.
Donating PTO hours is an easy way to ensure funding to the Foundation’s programs.
Your donation of PTO hours will be converted into cash and given to the Foundation. Applicable taxes and withholdings will be applied as required by law. The after-tax amount is your tax-deductible donation. In January, you will receive a letter from the Foundation stating your contribution for your 2021 tax records.
Rogers allows 184 PTO hours to be rolled over into 2022. Instead of losing your PTO, you can help a patient in need.
How to donate PTO hours
Click on the link to complete the ONLINE PTO DONATION FORM by Sunday, December 5. (Please note this deadline is extended from Wednesday, December 1.) If you have any questions or run into any difficulties, please email Laura.Miller@rogersbh.org in the Foundation office for help.
Eligibility and guidelines
- A minimum balance of 80 hours of PTO is required in your PTO bank prior to donation.
- A minimum balance of 40 hours of PTO is required in your PTO bank after donation.
- The minimum PTO donation is four hours. The maximum PTO donation is 40 hours.
- You may not donate a specified number of hours per pay period.
- Employees will not accrue PTO on their PTO donation.
To see the number of PTO hours you have accrued on Kronos:
1. Log in to Kronos and go to “My Timecard.”
- Click on the double line and triangle at the bottom of the page to show more content.
- Click on the “Accruals” tab to see your PTO ending balance.
If there is any doubt about how your donation can make an impact on our patients’ lives, consider this quote:
“I would like to formally thank you for the gift cards. I will use this money to buy gas for my car, which really needs it, clothes so I can work a few hours a day at my old job, and I will put some food into my cupboards. So, thank you very much.”