Follow, engage with Rogers on your favorite social media platforms03/15/23 11:00:am
Social media can be an important piece of our lives and is a critical part of Rogers’ robust marketing strategy. For Rogers employees seeking to interact with the organization on these channels, the Marketing and Communications team has published updated tips for how to best engage with Rogers’ posts and to create your own content.
Rogers currently has a presence on five social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube. Additionally, Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation can be found on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, while Wise Initiative for Stigma Elimination (WISE) is present on Facebook and YouTube.
Employees are encouraged to follow and engage with Rogers on social media by liking, commenting, and sharing posts. You can also post your own content on platforms like LinkedIn to spread the word about the life-saving work you do, so long as you follow a few key guidelines:
- Be open and accurate. Use your discretion when deciding to disclose that you work at Rogers on social media. If you choose to disclose your employment at Rogers, be open about your role and do not post false information or reviews.
- Protect our patients and maintain confidentiality. Do not post photos or any personal health information that could reveal a patient’s identity or any other confidential information related to your role.
- Don’t let social media interfere with work.
- Understand violations of use. Never use social media, personal email, or mobile messaging to receive or store information about Rogers, its employees, or its patients.
- Think before you post. Even with privacy settings, everything you share online is accessible.
- Respect our brand. Do not use Rogers’ logos, trademarks, proprietary graphics, photos of location or services, or video/audio recordings without authorization from Marketing and Communications. Do not create accounts in Rogers’ name; if you discover an account pretending to be Rogers, report it to Marketing and Communications immediately.
- Tag others in your post as applicable.
- Refrain from answering questions asked by social media followers on Rogers’ pages. The Marketing and Communications team closely monitors all of Rogers’ social media accounts and follows standard work to address all questions and concerns.
Click here to view the complete social media tip sheet for Rogers employees. If you have any questions about the tip sheet or social media policy, please contact Jaclyn.Peters@rogersbh.org and Gina.Geiser@rogersbh.org.